Leave Tree Stump Removal to The Professionals
There are plenty of reasons why you may want to remove that tree stump from your yard. If it needs to go, the best thing to do is call your local Orlando tree removal company. Here are a couple of reasons why that stump needs to go, and why you should leave it to us to take it away for you.
Why the Stump Needs to Be Removed
There are plenty of reasons why you should remove an old tree stump. For example:
- It’s unsightly: Simply put that stump might not look too appealing in your yard. If it’s spoiling the view, then you can have it removed.
- It’s in the way: You may have something planned for the spot where the stump is now. It may be why you had the tree cut down in the first place. Having it removed allows you to carry out those plans.
- It’s a hazard: If there’s long grass or other obscuring foliage in the area, then that stump is a hazard. It’d be easy for anyone to trip over it and injure themselves, so it’s best to have the stump removed as soon as possible.
Removing A Stump Yourself
There are several methods you can use to remove a tree stump. If you’re handy at DIY, you can try them yourself. These methods include:
- Grinding the stump away: You’ll need to rent a grinder to get the job done, which typically starts around $100 a day. The cost involved, as well as the hassle of renting and transporting the machine often only makes this option sensible if you’ve got several stumps to get rid of.
- Removing the stump by hand: In some cases, you can simply dig the stump out, using the right tools. This option requires a lot of back-breaking work, and it may not be possible in all cases.
- Using stump killer: There are several products available that offer to kill the stump. You’ll need to drill holes into the stump to pour the mixture in, then wait several weeks for it to go spongy. After the stump is dead, you’ll still need to cut it up with an ax.
- Burning the stump: Many homeowners think this is the easiest route, as they can just burn the stump away. However, while it can be done, this option does come with a high risk of going wrong or causing more damage.
Calling in The Professionals
These DIY methods will work, but they will require you to put in a lot of time, money, and effort. Instead, call on tree removal services Orlando to handle it for you. There are a lot of reasons why you would want to do this, rather than trying it yourself.
Firstly, you’ll find that it’s much better to allow the experts to take a look at your stump, to determine the best way to get rid of it. They’ll have worked with hundreds of stumps in the past, so they’ll use the right method the first time. This eliminates wasted time and extra cash spent on methods that don’t work for your stump.
A tree removal company in Orlando will also be able to bring their own tools to the job, making it much quicker overall. They’ll have all the right equipment, and they’ll know what needs to be used. You won’t have to deal with renting out equipment and learning how to use it, as they’ll do it for you.
Any good company will be able to remove that stump safely, too. Their experience and training mean that they know exactly what they’re doing, so you and your home will be protected during the removal process. Additionally, tree removal companies must be insured, so you’ll be protected in this way too.
Finally, once that stump has been removed, a responsible tree removal company will take it away for you. Here at Advance Tree Pros, we’ll take it to be mulched and recycled, and used elsewhere in Florida. It’s good to know that that stump is doing good somewhere else in the state.
Hire the Right Company Today
It’s so much easier to remove a stump when you have a removal company to handle it. Give us a call today, and we’ll give you a free quote on removal. It’s cheaper than you’d think.